- Provides essential anti-free radical enzymes: superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase.
- Provides high levels of conventional antioxidants: vitamin E, chelated selenium.
- Optimises muscle metabolism: lysine, magnesium.
To protect muscle cells from damage caused by exertion-induced production of free radicals, it is essential to stimulate all levels of antioxidant defence in the body.
There are two types of defence:
- Endogenous / enzymatic: the first barrier in the body’s defences is a set of 3 enzymes that the body produces naturally: SOD, catalase and glutathione peroxidase. These 3 enzymes eliminate primary free radicals even before they become toxic.
- Exogenous / nutritional: nutritional intake of antioxidants such as vitamin E help to trap highly toxic secondary free radicals.
- Heavy muscular exercise (for short or extended periods of time)
- Muscle sensitivity (problems following exercise, muscle sti ness, etc.)
- Problems with recovery (tying-up, Monday morning disease, etc.)
Instructions for use:
Shake well before use. Give 30 ml of MYOSTEM PROTEC per day for 1 month.
900 ml bottle – (EAN 3401160004490). Sufficient for 30 days of usage.
4.5 litre container – (EAN 3401197008515). Sufficient for 150 days of usage.